Welcome to The Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy
Future students can tour DKICP campus, including the mock drug labs where they can get hands on experience working in a pharmacy setting.
- Current Students
- Class Schedules
- Academic Calendar
- Student Involvement Opportunities
- Financial Aid
- CoP Scholarships
- Student Recreation
AACP awarded the top spot in student community service awards to DKICP student pharmacists.
Click here to see full story.
Students in the PharmD program often have opportunities to work with the local schools in community outreach projects.
Dean John Pezzuto (right) greets Hawai`i County Mayor William "Billy" Kenoi, who shows his support at many DKICP events.
- Vulcan Athletics
- Student Recreation
- Student Organizations
- Campus Life
- Campus Webcams
- Glimpses of UH Hilo
The planned permanent building for the College of Pharmacy fits in with the growth plan of UH Hilo. Drawing by WCIT Architecture of Honolulu.
- Student pharmacists visit local elementary school to pass on training Thursday, May 9, 2013
Students from Keaukaha Elementary School in Hilo learned about what pharmacists do and were able to make their own scented lotions at a special visit from DKICP
- College of Pharmacy invests in local health care with contribution to HMC Monday, May 6, 2013
Students, faculty and staff from DKICP teamed up to collect more than $7,000 to support the Hilo Medical Center Foundation Adopt-A-Room Project.
- Pharmacy students visit Hawai`i State Capitol Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Student pharmacists from The Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy (DKICP) visited the Hawaiʻi State Capitol April 16 to deliver informational packets to Hawaiʻi’s legislators.
- Pharm2Pharm begins connecting patients with pharmacists on Maui and Kaua`i Friday, April 12, 2013
Consulting pharmacists on Maui and Kaua`i are now helping patients at risk of medication-related hospitalizations and ER visits through Pharm2Pharm.
- Student pharmacists earn national award for Pacific Islander Mobile Screening Clinic Thursday, February 28, 2013
A team of student pharmacists from the Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy at theUniversity of Hawai'i at Hilo attained the top spot in a national pharmacy organization’s student community service awards.
- UH Hilo College of Pharmacy named after Daniel K. Inouye Thursday, February 21, 2013
The University of Hawai'i at Hilo College of Pharmacy has been named the Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy in honor of the late U.S. senator after a vote today by the UH Board of Regents.
- CoP helps teach elementary children about Rat Lungworm Disease Friday, February 15, 2013
A University of Hawai'i at Hilo College of Pharmacy researcher has developed a fun-filled activity book to teach children about a serious health topic associated with cleaning and cooking vegetables in the tropical Hawaiian environment.
- College of Pharmacy names Dean’s List for Fall 2012 Tuesday, January 29, 2013
The following University of Hawai'i at Hilo College of Pharmacy students have been named to the Dean’s List for the 2012 fall semester.
- Pezzuto named AAAS Fellow Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Dean John Pezzuto has been named a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
- College of Pharmacy receives accreditation for residency program Thursday, October 18, 2012
A residency program in community pharmacy, giving licensed pharmacists opportunities for further training through Hawaiʻi’s College of Pharmacy (CoP) at the University of Hawai'i at Hilo, has been awarded national accreditation.
- College of Pharmacy Class of 2016 to unite in White Coat Ceremony Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Student pharmacists of the Class of 2016 will recite the “Oath of a Pharmacist” in front of their peers, professors, community and families at the University of Hawai'i at Hilo College of Pharmacy White Coat Ceremony, Oct. 14.
- College of Pharmacy presents health fair on campus Friday, September 28, 2012
The University of Hawai'i at Hilo College of Pharmacy presents its Fourth Annual Health Fair on Saturday, October 6, 10-3 p.m. at the UH Hilo Campus Center.
- Pharmacy faculty member receives career development award from NCI Thursday, September 19, 2012
An assistant professor in the College of Pharmacy (CoP) at the University of Hawai'i at Hilo has received a career development award of $675,000 from the National Cancer Institute (NCI). This is a first for UH Hilo, and the only award of this type from the NCI to be given to a Native Hawaiian in the entire UH System.
- Local K-12 teachers partner with CoP to teach engineering principles Monday, July 9, 2012
Educators from the Hilo-Laupahoehoe-Waiakea Complex continued to learn about teaching engineering concepts during a four-day workshop May 29-June 1 at the University of Hawaii at Hilo College of Pharmacy (CoP).
- College of Pharmacy awarded $14.3 million to develop system to save health care costs Friday, June 15, 2012
A pharmacist-care system designed to save more than $27.1 million in health care costs in Hawai'i will be developed by the University of Hawai'i at Hilo College of Pharmacy (CoP) thanks to a $14.3 million award from the federal government.
- More news…
- History of CoP now online: Emergence of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo College of Pharmacy Fri, 8/31/2012
- Now Available: Kāwili Lā‘au Volume V, Issue 3 (Spring 2013) Monday, 04/15/2013
Visit the Kāwili Lāʻau site for back issues.