Welcome to the Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy
- Meet our Ambassadors
- UH Hilo at a Glance
- About the Big Island
- Financial Aid
- Career Opportunities
- Request Information
- Accreditation and Program Disclosure
Prospective students may arrange a DKICP campus tour by contacting the Office of Student Services.
- Current Students
- Class Schedules
- Academic Calendar
- Student Involvement Opportunities
- Financial Aid
- DKICP Scholarships
- Student Recreation
Participating at the annual DKICP health fair is one of the many extra-curricular opportunities available for student pharmacists.
- Pharm.D. Program
- Experiential Program
- BAPS Program
- Ph.D. Program
- Pre-Pharmacy Program
- Guaranteed Admission Program
- M.S. Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Continuing Education
In the first year of the PharmD program, student pharmacists are introduced to compounding pharmacy.
The UH Alumni Association DKICP Chapter helps to support events like the annual interview day for fourth year student pharmacists.
- Vulcan Athletics
- Student Recreation
- Student Organizations
- Campus Life
- Living in Hilo
- Campus Webcams
- Glimpses of UH Hilo
The UH Hilo Student Life Center offers a collegiate-size pool, beach volleyball court and fitness center. Photo by: James Rubio
- National pharmacy group awards UH Hilo students –
March 15, 2016
Student pharmacists from the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy (DKICP) were recognized as the “Most Improved Chapter” at the national American Pharmacists Association (APhA) Annual Meeting and Exposition in Baltimore, MD March 6.
- New certificates will help Pharm.D. students specialize after graduation –
March 10, 2016
The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo has approved two new programs that will allow students earning their Pharm.D. degree to earn specialization certificates.
- UH Hilo names interim associate dean of College of Pharmacy –
January 29, 2016
After a positive vote from the University of Hawai’i Board of Regents on January 28, Supakit Wongwiwatthananukit will serve as interim associate dean for the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy (DKICP) while the University conducts a nation-wide search to fill the vacant position. Former Associate Dean Edward Fisher announced his departure from UH Hilo in December.
- Science behind medical marijuana at psychopharmacology conference on O`ahu – January 19, 2016
A leading researcher on the science of medical marijuana will speak as part of a conference at the Outrigger Reef on the Beach Hotel, Waikiki on O`ahu February 3-5. Although the conference is targeted toward health care providers, the public is welcome to register.
- College of Pharmacy names Fall 2015 Dean’s List – January 4, 2016
The following students from the Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo have been named to the Dean’s List for the 2015 fall semester.
- Now Available: Kāwili Lā‘au Volume 8, Issue 3 (Spring 2016) Tuesday, 3/29/2016
- Visit the Kāwili Lāʻau site for back issues.
- Now online: Emergence of the College of Pharmacy at the University of Hawaii at Hilo
- 2015 White Coat Ceremony
- Pharm2Pharm provides medication education in hospitals, community
- Student pharmacists receive expanded training on O`ahu
- Founding Dean John Pezzuto talks about winning AACP's Volwiler Research Award, future of DKICP
- UH Hilo College of Pharmacy breaks ground for new facilities
- Pharm2Pharm initative makes headway throughout rural Hawai'i
- Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy at the University of Hawaii at Hilo
- UH Hilo - Pre-Pharmacy on You Tube
- Meet the Founding Dean