Welcome to the Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy
- Meet our Ambassadors
- UH Hilo at a Glance
- About the Big Island
- Financial Aid
- Virtual Campus Tour
- Career Opportunities
- Request Information
- Accreditation and Program Disclosure
Prospective students may arrange a DKICP campus tour by contacting the Office of Student Services.
- Current Students
- Class Schedules
- Academic Calendar
- Student Involvement Opportunities
- Financial Aid
- DKICP Scholarships
- Student Recreation
Participating at the annual DKICP health fair is one of the many extra-curricular opportunities available for student pharmacists.
- Guaranteed Admission Program
- Pre-Pharmacy Program
- CHSR Program
- CHL Program
- BAPS Program
- Pharm.D. Program
- Experiential Program
- M.S. Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Ph.D. Program
- Continuing Education
In the first year of the PharmD program, student pharmacists are introduced to compounding pharmacy.
The UH Alumni Association DKICP Chapter helps to support events like the annual interview day for fourth year student pharmacists.
- Vulcan Athletics
- Student Recreation
- Student Organizations
- Campus Life
- Living in Hilo
- Campus Webcams
- Glimpses of UH Hilo
The UH Hilo Student Life Center offers a collegiate-size pool, beach volleyball court and fitness center. Photo by: James Rubio
Breaking ground on new facilityConstruction Timeline Beginning 9/29/2016
Photos provided by Tracey Niimi and the Hawai’i Department of Accounting and General Services.
- Pharmacists can save millions by reducing medication-related mishaps among elderly - October 10, 2016
When pharmacists are part of a patient’s transition from hospital to home, research in Hawai’i shows medication-related emergencies decrease among those age 65 and older, saving millions more than the cost of the pharmacists annually.
- UH BOR approves appointment of Carolyn Ma as UH Hilo dean of pharmacy –
September 23, 2016
The University of Hawaiʻi Board of Regents approved the appointment of Carolyn Ma to be the second dean of the University of Hawai'i at Hilo Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy (DKICP) at a meeting held on Maui on September 22.
- UH Hilo College of Pharmacy hosts 8th Annual Health Fair –
September 20, 2016
The University of Hawai'i at Hilo Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy presents its 8th Annual Health Fair on Saturday, October 22, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Prince Kuhio Plaza in Hilo.
- Class of 2020 to recite oath of pharmacist at UH Hilo White Coat Ceremony –
September 15, 2016
Eighty student pharmacists will be addressed by an influential pharmacist who has held top posts in the Obama administration at this year’s University of Hawai'i at Hilo Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy (DKICP) White Coat Ceremony on October 16 in the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center. The event, which takes place from 2-4 p.m., is open to the public.
- College of Pharmacy names Spring 2016 Dean’s List –
June 15, 2016
The following students from the Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo have been named to the Dean’s List for the 2016 spring semester
- DKICP researcher honored with campus award –
May 6, 2016
The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo honored several members of the University community, including a DKICP researcher, at its 2016 Awards and Recognition Celebration held on Thursday, May 5.
- UH Hilo Pharmacy to award historic Ph.D. degrees –
May 3, 2016
The first two students in the Pacific region to earn a Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences are taking part in the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo spring commencement, scheduled for Saturday, May 14 at 9 a.m. at Edith Kanaka`ole Stadium.
- Now Available: Kāwili Lā‘au Volume 8, Issue 4 (Summer 2016) Tuesday, 7/19/2016
- Visit the Kāwili Lāʻau site for back issues.
- Now online: Emergence of the College of Pharmacy at the University of Hawaii at Hilo
- 2015 White Coat Ceremony
- Pharm2Pharm provides medication education in hospitals, community
- Student pharmacists receive expanded training on O`ahu
- Founding Dean John Pezzuto talks about winning AACP's Volwiler Research Award, future of DKICP