Five DKICP faculty receive promotion
July 6, 2021
This year five DKICP faculty were successful in the Promotion and Tenure process. “We value the contributions of these faculty members and recognize their dedication in helping to fulfill our mission of education, research and service,” says Dean Carolyn Ma. “On behalf of our faculty, staff and students, I congratulate them on their achievement and thank them for their commitment to our college.”
In the Department of Pharmacy Practice:
- Dr. Julie Adrian was promoted to full professor.
- Dr. Camlyn Masuda was promoted to associate specialist and received tenure.
- Dr. Jarred Prudencio was promoted to associate professor and received tenure. In the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences:
- Dr. Shugeng Cao was promoted to full professor.
- Dr. Leng Chee Chang was promoted to full professor.
See more news from 2021.