Dr. Camlyn Masuda
Camlyn Masuda, Pharm.D., BCACP, CDCES
Dr. Camlyn Masuda received her Pharm.D. degree from Oregon State University and then went on to complete a post-graduate year 1 (PGY-1) residency at the Kaiser Permanente Health Plan in Honolulu, Hawaii. She continued practicing as an ambulatory care pharmacist at Kaiser Permanente after her residency and became the residency program coordinator in 2012.
Dr. Masuda joined the DKICP faculty in December of 2014 and practices as an ambulatory care pharmacist at the Physician Center at Mililani, a family medicine clinic in Central Oahu, mainly managing adults with diabetes.
- Doctor of Pharmacy - Oregon State University
- Pharmacy Practice Residency - Kaiser Permanente Health Plan
- Hawaii Pharmacists Association Pharmacist of the Year 2016
- Physician's Mutual/Hawaii Pharmacists Association Distinguished Young Pharmacist 2008
- Pacific Islands Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Program
- American Diabetes Association Inside Grant
- Aggarwal L, Masuda C. Applied Evidence: Osteoporosis: A quick update. J Fam Pract. 2018 February;67(2):59-62,64-65.