Message from the Dean
DKICP Student Pharmacists
Share Information About COVID-19
Building access on campus
Hale Kihoʻihoʻi and the modular buildings on the DKICP part of the campus are currently closed.
The UHH campus is currently closed to the public. Buildings open to students, faculty, and staff on the main campus include:
Student Service Center, first and second floors: Monday-Friday, 9am-2pm
Campus Center Dining Room: Monday-Friday, 8am-3pm
Mookini Library, main floor only
• Sunday, Noon-7pm
• Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 8am-4pm
• Tuesday, Thursday, 8am-7pm
Mookini Library Learning Center (lower level): Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9am-3pm
Bookstore: Monday-Friday, 10am-2pm
Cashier’s Office: Monday-Friday, 9am-2pm
Thank you message to the students, faculty, support staff, alumni and parents of UH’s 10 campuses (April 13, 2020)
Health & Wellness Resources
- HMSA Telehealth - There are also 400 mental health workers that are available to help. You do not have to be an HMSA member to utilize.
- Pacific Basin Telehealth - Telehealth Resources for Patients and Families
- JABSOM School of Medicine - COVID-19 Resources & Updates
- Kaiser Hawaii - Many primary care providers offer telehealth.
- Hawaii Pacific Health - Call the Virtual Clinic (Phone: 808-462-5430)
- Queen's Health System - Find a doctor that offers telehealth by choosing the "telehealth" option