Dana-Lynn Koʻomoa-Lange, Ph.D.
Office: Interim Facility C (COP-C), Room 112A
Office Phone: (808) 932-7147
Fax Phone: (808) 933-2974
- B.S., Cell and Molecular Biology - San Diego State University (San Diego, CA)
- Ph.D., Molecular Pharmacology, Physiology and Biotechnology - Brown University (Providence, RI)
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Laboratory of Cell and Molecular Signaling - Queen's Medical Center/LCMS (Honolulu, HI)
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Natural Products and Cancer Biology - UH Cancer Center (Honolulu, HI)
- Keystone Symposia Scholarship Award (2014)
- American Association for Cancer Research Minority Scholar in Cancer Research Award (2011)
- Fellow, Keystone Symposium on Molecular and Cellular Biology (2009-2010)
- University of Hawai'i Research Council Fellowship Award (2007 and 2008)
- Carl Storm Fellowship (2007)
- Helen F. Cserr Memorial Fellow, Outstanding Academic Achievement (2004-2005)
- MDIBL Research Fellowship, Mt. Desert Island Biological Laboratory (2003)
- NCI Career Development Grant (K01 )
- Hawaii Community Foundation, Geist Foundation
- IDeA Networks of Biomedical Research Excellence (P20)
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
- NSF IUSE Grant
- UHH Seed Money
- Int J Oncol, submitted, in review
- Nature Comm, submitted, in review
- J Pharma and Pharm Sci, 2015, 1: 1-7.
- Phytotherapy Res, 2014, 29(4):582-90.
- FEBS Open Bio, 2014, 4: 966-975.
- Int J of Oncol, 2013, 42(4): 1219-28.
- Int J of Cancer, 2010, 101(7): 2012-24.
- Cancer Res, 2008, 68 (23): 9825-31.
- Clin Cancer Res, 2007, 13 (21): 6312-9.
- Nat Cell Bio, 2006, 8 (7): 771-3.
- Science, 2006, 312(5777): 1220-3.
Courses currently teaching