Department of Pharmacy Practice
Lara Gomez, Pharm.D.
Director of Clinical Education
Dr. Lara Gomez received her Doctor of Pharmacy degree at the University of New Mexico College of Pharmacy in 2001. Following an Infectious Disease residency at UNM/Health Sciences Center in 2002, she joined the Lovelace Sandia Women’s Hospital as a staff and clinical pharmacist. Lara holds professional licensure in the States of Hawaii and New Mexico.
- Pharm.D., University of New Mexico, College of Pharmacy
- Infectious Diseases Pharmacotherapy Residency, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
Classes and Courses
- PHPS 511 Pharmacokinetics
- PHPP 516 and 517 Integrated Therapeutics
Awards and Honors
- Excellence in Teaching Award for Pharmacy Practice 2010