Department of Pharmacy Practice
Jarred Prudencio, PharmD, BC-ADM
Dr. Jarred Prudencio received his Pharm.D. degree from the Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy, and completed a post-graduate year 1 (PGY-1) pharmacy practice residency at UC Davis Medical Center in Sacramento, CA, with an emphasis on ambulatory care. He also completed the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Program (STLP), earning a teaching certificate.
Dr. Prudencio joined the DKICP faculty in August 2016. He maintains a clinical practice site as an ambulatory care clinical pharmacist at the Hawaii Island Family Health Center, with the Hawaii Island Family Medicine Residency Program. Practicing in family medicine, his clinical pharmacy service focuses on chronic disease state treatment, comprehensive medication management, and increasing medication access. In addition to precepting pharmacy students on ambulatory care rotations, he teaches didactic lectures on topics relating to chronic disease states and clinical drug information.
- Doctor of Pharmacy, The Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy, Hilo, HI
- PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, UC Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA
Classes and Courses
- PHPP515: Integrated Therapeutics I
- PHPP516: Integrated Therapeutics II
- PHPP517: Integrated Therapeutics III
- PHPP521: Applied Pharmaceutical Care
- PHPP527: Drug Information
- PHPP540: Ambulatory Care APPE Rotation
- PHPP547: NAPLEX/MPJE Preparation Course