Admission into the UH Hilo DKICP Pre-Pharmacy - Early Admission is very competitive. Applicants must complete the University of Hawaii at Hilo Undergraduate Application. Additionally, applicants must submit the following items directly to DKICP Pre-Pharmacy - Early Admission:
- The UH Hilo DKICP Pre-Pharmacy - Early Admission Checklist Form
- The UH Hilo DKICP Pre-Pharmacy - Early Admission Application Form
- Personal statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- For high school students: Official high school (grades 9-11) transcripts, copy of current courses in progress (grade 12), and (if applicable) official college transcripts, and a copy of official SAT scores and/or ACT scores.
- For current college students: copy of official college transcripts. If applicant is attending or has attended a UH system institution, he/she may submit copy of transcript from STAR report.
Please submit all application materials by:
Tuesday, May 1, 2018.
Email to email@example.com with the subject line
“UH Hilo DKICP Pre-Pharmacy - Early Admission”
or mail to:
The University of Hawaii at Hilo
DKICP Pre-Pharmacy - Early Admission
200 W. Kāwili Street
Hilo, HI 96720